Please note that all fields are required.
Tell us what you are looking for in a Doodle of Mill Creek.
The more flexible you are with color and gender, the sooner you will be able to take home your new puppy! Please use the Additional Information field (above) if you would like to share more about your preferences.
Conditions of Application and Approval
- Deposits may be returned at any time at the discretion of the breeder.
- Application and breeder agree that any return of the deposit means that any verbal or implied agreements to sell a puppy to Applicant are terminated.
- I understand that Doodles of Mill Creek has the right to refuse to sell me a puppy at any time during this process.
- Deposits are non-refundable. They secure a spot of the master waiting list and are good until Buyer takes home a puppy or for three years from the date of receipt, whichever comes first.
- Deposits are not transferrable.
- All puppies must be spayed or neutered. They may not be bred by the Buyer. Breeding rights are specifically not conveyed or implied.
- The puppy will be a pet, owned by the person listed on the application, and living at the address listed on the application.